This article by Phil Brennan posted on Newsmax.com touches on only a few of the many incidents in where our media has fallen short of their duty to report on the actions of our governemnt.
http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2003/10/7/193149.shtml
Monday, December 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"In recent days this has become abundantly clear; the media have shamelessly abandoned any pretense of unbiased or truthful reporting. Americans are being presented with neither truth nor facts by the mainstream media upon which they rely for most of their information about current events – information they need if they are to make sound judgments on the vital issues of our times."
I find it funny, because this was one of the most biased things I have ever read. Yet it is all about how the media is biased. A little contradicting. Not that I don't agree
It starts out by saying Americans are not being presented by truth or fact. That seems like a harsh statment there has to be some fact and truth the media. I think that when people talk about the war and that kind of stuff I think information can be kept quiet.
Post a Comment